Large Party Requirements (Thursday-Saturday)
• Please be advised that large group bookings of 8 or more on our weekend evenings require a minimum spend of $100.00 towards food/beverage per guest, before taxes and applicable gratuities.
• Myth requires a set menu for all parties of 12 or more.
• No-shows or cancellations less than 24-hours in advance will be subject to a charge of $25 per person.
• Reservations committed to a set menu are required to confirm final guest counts 48-hours before the date of the event. Any changes after the 48-hour deadline are required to fulfill the original menu commitment.
• Please be advised, Myth enforces a 15-minute grace period, as well as a seating policy of 3 hours for parties greater than 7.
• We require 75% of your guests to be present in order to seat your party.
Dress Code Policy
• Myth maintains a smart, upscale, business casual dress code from our guests. We do not permit athletic wear, running shoes, or baseball caps. Any decision regarding permitting entry to the restaurant is entirely at the management's discretion.
Age Restriction (Thursday-Saturday)
• Please note that we only take bookings for minors between 5PM-7PM on our weekend evenings. All guests must be over the age of 19 after 10PM.
• Myth has a one bill policy for all bookings. Multiple methods of even payments can be used towards the one bill. (Maximum 5 payments)